The DSA (Distributed Systems Architecture) Research Group at Complutense University of Madrid conducts outstanding research in collaboration with international research centres and companies, aiming to become a research group for excellence in advanced distributed computing and virtualization technologies for large-scale infrastructures and resource provisioning platforms. Since its foundation in 2002, the group has been involved in several research and development initiatives in Grid and Cloud Computing.
- Dennis Nagy on New book on Cloud Computing and Big Data
- Ruben on Libvirt 0.6.5 released… including a OpenNebula driver
- Blair Bethwaite on There Will Be a Grid of Clouds
- There Will Be a Grid of Clouds « Cloud Computing on A Virtual Infrastructure Layer for Cluster and Grid Computing
- blog.dsa-research.org » Archives » There Will Be a Grid of Clouds on Moving the jobs or moving the nodes?